Tigerdirect - Manufacturer warranties are void on refurbished products
FYI - If you are purchasing a refurbished product, you have NO recourse with the manufacturer. TigerDirect doesn't explicitly say this when you purchase the product... it's hidden in small print.
If your refurb product doesn't work, you will be required to re-package everything and send it back to TigerDirect. Even if it's something as small as the remote control.
I spent $200 on a surround sound system and the remote control didn't work. I simply don't have the time or energy to rebox this entire purchase simply because a little remote doesn't work and could easily be replaced.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "About a month I ordered a "fruit salad tree" from the Gardeners Collection. According to the website, these trees ship at 3-4'. Mine arrived yesterday and is less than 10"!!..."
- "AAA (www.aaatoday.com) has been ripping us off for years with their price mock up's; but it wasn't until the work they did for us on: 7-9-15 that I found out..."
- "I have purchased several products from Essential Dermcare over the past few years. I have had two specific problems. One item wa sold in a glass dispenser, part of which..."
- "I went to the Charleston SC office to get new dentures. The brochure said you get them within 72 hours and it took me 10 days. Had problems with them..."
- "I have been living in Australia for a year and was using Sensodyne there no problems. On return back to the US I had run out of the AUS Sensodyne..."
- "This Property needs a lot of Work, it is falling apart and Renterswarehouse only wants to cover up the problems and brush them under the rug...."