Tigerdirect - Manufacturer warranties are void on refurbished products
FYI - If you are purchasing a refurbished product, you have NO recourse with the manufacturer. TigerDirect doesn't explicitly say this when you purchase the product... it's hidden in small print.
If your refurb product doesn't work, you will be required to re-package everything and send it back to TigerDirect. Even if it's something as small as the remote control.
I spent $200 on a surround sound system and the remote control didn't work. I simply don't have the time or energy to rebox this entire purchase simply because a little remote doesn't work and could easily be replaced.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On May 11, 2012, I placed an order for a tv from Tiger Direct. I was referred by a coworker who bought a TV from the site and according to..."
- "Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it..."
- "I ordered a few video cards from TigerDirect on 12/18/2013. These said they were in stock and would ship within 48 hours from a drop shipper. A week later, I..."
- "Horrible customer servive at Gate 26 At DIA. Lady attendant said she was busy when we needed her help so we left. Then when she announce for everyone with carry..."
- " Spirit Incentives deposited/cashed my registration deposit check and I attempted to make a reservation at the destination of my choice. In frustration I sent the following email: "You deposited my..."
- "I have never been so disgusted in my life i checked in to econo lodge in colorado spring in the bathroom pee or u no what on shower curtain also..."
- "I ordered a large item from Target.com. Value approx $300. I was to receive a $20 gift certificate with my order. They asked how I wanted it..."
- "Phoenix AZ. Thursday November/26/2015. 12:01 a.m. I was signed in, my list ready; everything in place to be one of the first customer to place my order online. Suddenly..."
- "GARBAGE! We ordered a coat a size larger than what my daughter normally wears. When it came in a 12 inch envelope I knew it was bad before I opened..."