Tigerdirect - Manufacturer warranties are void on refurbished products
FYI - If you are purchasing a refurbished product, you have NO recourse with the manufacturer. TigerDirect doesn't explicitly say this when you purchase the product... it's hidden in small print.
If your refurb product doesn't work, you will be required to re-package everything and send it back to TigerDirect. Even if it's something as small as the remote control.
I spent $200 on a surround sound system and the remote control didn't work. I simply don't have the time or energy to rebox this entire purchase simply because a little remote doesn't work and could easily be replaced.
Avoid TigerDirect.com10902339 review #384066
You may also like
- "On May 11, 2012, I placed an order for a tv from Tiger Direct. I was referred by a coworker who bought a TV from the site and according to..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I purchased a Microsoft Office Suite from TigerDirect.com and received the product today, 08/31/2011. The manufacturer's seal on the case had been broken which shows that the product had previously..."
- "I rented a car from Sat 2/14 - Sun 2/15. the total charge was to be 117.50 I asked for an extension from 2/15 - 2/16 the charge came out..."
- "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..."
- "We bought out Montana 12 months ago. Very happy with the lay out, but the first trip we had the awning coming apart, rooftop vent missing,siding buckling,and drawers not staying..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "Hello, My name Tiffani Williams and I went in to one of your stores to get a trim about 1/2 inch of hair. I first asked the person that took..."
- "I worked at Trimax Locks/Bugzooka/Wyers Products Group for almost a year. The owner Philip Wyers and Accountant Jenna Meacham practice shady business methods in many aspects of the business. I..."