TigerDirect - Manufacturer warranties are void on refurbished products
FYI - If you are purchasing a refurbished product, you have NO recourse with the manufacturer. TigerDirect doesn't explicitly say this when you purchase the product... it's hidden in small print.
If your refurb product doesn't work, you will be required to re-package everything and send it back to TigerDirect. Even if it's something as small as the remote control.
I spent $200 on a surround sound system and the remote control didn't work. I simply don't have the time or energy to rebox this entire purchase simply because a little remote doesn't work and could easily be replaced.
You may also like
- "Very disappointing. I receive an e-mail from Tiger Direct that has an SDHC memory card on sale for a terrific price. Within two hours of receiving the e-mail, I try..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "Received Tree with greased (black) and scratched remote (see photos), top two sections had been crushed to pack. None of the Clear and Colored lights worked. I called..."
- "I hired Stanley steamer to clean my kitchen and bathroom tile and grout. I had used them two years prior and the 5 Yr old grout looked like it did..."
- "Arrive at the store at 2:05pm on the 22 of Nov 2014, fedex overnight truck just pulled up. I processed a package that needed to be there next day, truck..."
- "Hello, My name Tiffani Williams and I went in to one of your stores to get a trim about 1/2 inch of hair. I first asked the person that took..."
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."
- "Elder abuse and fraud all too often goes undetected and unreported. Seldom is it prosecuted. The following case is an Example of Elder Abuse and Fraud committed by trusted..."