Tigerdirect - The answer depends on who answers the phone
We ordered a computer in August custom made to fit what my son needed for school.It had a few issues with things not working so they took it back and replaced the broken part and sent it back again.
It arrived 3 weeks later with the same issues. I called and spoke with a woman who said she would take it back and promised that we would get a brand new one with no issues.....What do you think happened......still broken. Now I call back again and they say I can send it back again, I want a refund the semester is over and he never got to use it. They wont take it back say she no longer works there and they will take it back and fix it again.
I was mad I yelled more than I should have maybe but they were going to send me a slip to send it back again. It has been 2 weeks and I still have no slip. They wont answer the phones or the live chat. This place is a joke I spent over 1600.
for this computer and they don't care at all.stay clear from tigerdirect.com
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "They contradict each other and jumped into that weird conclusion without even telling me. They didn't contact me nor called me, I had to contact them because I wasn't hearing..."
- "Received an email on February 13, 2014 regarding the following item: Sceptre 49" 2160p 60Hz UHD LED TV - 3840x2160, HDMI 2.0, 60Hz, HDCP Version 2.2, 3 HDMI, 1 USB 2.0,..."
- "I was facing problems with my AOL email account and got on Google to get a phone number for AOL. I somehow got the number 888-684-0619 to call. I called..."
- "Groupon advertises a 24 week subscription to the Boston Herald Sunday edition only that retails for $136.00 for $70.00 (49% off). The problem is that the cost of home..."
- "A company named Boston came to fix my wall...i gave them $5000 up front ...it started good then i find out the owner dave susia lost his mason cause he..."
- "BUYERS BEWARE!!-I bought a brand new Kia Sportage 2013 one year ago in October 2012. In fact I bought two. Exactly the same for myself & my GF. Since buying..."
- "I used my tumbler in the Philippines, where there was always an issue with my water or ice. In March of 2015, I took two tumblers in hope they would..."
- "Had yet more issues with this trailer again this weekend. The outdoor plugs, bathroom and outdoor kitchen receptacles were not working. All on GFCI. The GFCI in the bathroom was..."
- "I ordered from a local pizza place at 8:12PM last night and it went thru saying that it would be there by 8:47-8:57. I have ordered from this restaurant before..."