Tigerdirect - The answer depends on who answers the phone
We ordered a computer in August custom made to fit what my son needed for school.It had a few issues with things not working so they took it back and replaced the broken part and sent it back again.
It arrived 3 weeks later with the same issues. I called and spoke with a woman who said she would take it back and promised that we would get a brand new one with no issues.....What do you think happened......still broken. Now I call back again and they say I can send it back again, I want a refund the semester is over and he never got to use it. They wont take it back say she no longer works there and they will take it back and fix it again.
I was mad I yelled more than I should have maybe but they were going to send me a slip to send it back again. It has been 2 weeks and I still have no slip. They wont answer the phones or the live chat. This place is a joke I spent over 1600.
for this computer and they don't care at all.stay clear from tigerdirect.com
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Should you buy a computer from Ibuypower.com, make your own decision read the below. Bought on 2/24/2016 returned on 03/18/2016, 23 days from their door back to their door ...."
- "Have been requesting for pickup service to repair my laptop since 29/4/2013 (the nearest repair center is more than 250km from me) and till now still no reply from Asus...."
- "I was scammed by a website called brainsyntax. it is a creepy site once you realize that it is run by one guy and his psycho gf. Vincent Schiele a.k.a..."
- "I received my order of helicopter parts and thought they shorted me some bearings. The website had a photo of 4 bearings and that's what I thought I was..."
- "TREND MICRO CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS TERRIBLE AND THEY HAVE NO INTEREST IN NON CORPORATE CONSUMERS BEWARE!!! The A/V works well but â€¦......... My credit card was stolen..."
- "A company named Boston came to fix my wall...i gave them $5000 up front ...it started good then i find out the owner dave susia lost his mason cause he..."
- "TOOK MY CAR TO FIRESTONE AT 930 AM ON THURSDAY JUNE 23,2016 FOR A ALIGNMENT. THERE WAS NO COMMUNICATION OF WHAT WAS GOING ON, AT 200 PM I DECIDED TO..."
- "Returned a car to Loc Auto in Rome. After 10 minutes of detailed scrutiny they claimed Id made a credit card size scuff on the wheel arch (i have..."
- "couple of months back we went and it was the this guy, who was deaf, but the end result of my photos was also poor quality. I was afraid to..."