Tigerdirect - The answer depends on who answers the phone

We ordered a computer in August custom made to fit what my son needed for school.It had a few issues with things not working so they took it back and replaced the broken part and sent it back again.

It arrived 3 weeks later with the same issues. I called and spoke with a woman who said she would take it back and promised that we would get a brand new one with no issues.....What do you think happened......still broken. Now I call back again and they say I can send it back again, I want a refund the semester is over and he never got to use it. They wont take it back say she no longer works there and they will take it back and fix it again.

I was mad I yelled more than I should have maybe but they were going to send me a slip to send it back again. It has been 2 weeks and I still have no slip. They wont answer the phones or the live chat. This place is a joke I spent over 1600.

for this computer and they don't care at all.stay clear from tigerdirect.com

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tigerdirect. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Tigerdirect.
Filing a new complaint about