Tigerdirect - The answer depends on who answers the phone
We ordered a computer in August custom made to fit what my son needed for school.It had a few issues with things not working so they took it back and replaced the broken part and sent it back again.
It arrived 3 weeks later with the same issues. I called and spoke with a woman who said she would take it back and promised that we would get a brand new one with no issues.....What do you think happened......still broken. Now I call back again and they say I can send it back again, I want a refund the semester is over and he never got to use it. They wont take it back say she no longer works there and they will take it back and fix it again.
I was mad I yelled more than I should have maybe but they were going to send me a slip to send it back again. It has been 2 weeks and I still have no slip. They wont answer the phones or the live chat. This place is a joke I spent over 1600.
for this computer and they don't care at all.stay clear from tigerdirect.com11769e2e review #368984
You may also like
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control ..."
- "I was facing problems with my AOL email account and got on Google to get a phone number for AOL. I somehow got the number 888-684-0619 to call. I called..."
- "To say that I am disappointed with my Alienware purchase would be a complete understatement. I purchase their â€œpremier desktopâ€ product at the end of 2009. One week after..."
- "I bought 3 Alice Springs quesadillas,cheese fries and an outback burger from the outback steakhouse in Salisbury North Carolina.The fries were hardly enough for one person, didn't even cover the..."
- "I had a car accident & had stress. I came for massage, but, he take me to his room; snap & dislocated my back vertebras, damaged cartilages; twisted both hip..."
- "Big thumbs down to the BC Road safe Inc ( Traffic Control Company) employee who decided to park in a handicap zone in company vehicle. She absolutely ignored..."
- "We are platinum members of Interval International. We had a deposit that we needed to use before July and a planned vacation to Nova Scotia. We used our exchange for..."
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "I bought this and followed the usage directions to a T. It did not work, it was a total waste of my money, do not waste yours. I am very..."