Tigerdirect - Worst customer servive in the world+ defective electronics!!!!!
I hope your run out of busness very soon!!! I just purchased a laptop from tigerdirect. I payed for second day air, the laptop got here a week later and the touchpad busted!!
Called the 800 number three times. the first, I was swiftly routed to HP customer service. the second to UPS and the third got this *** who kept yelling in my ear. turns out, i can send it back for a "full" refund 3weeks from the date of purchase only if I drive it to the ups store.Here I am an hour later and frustrated as ***!!!
I will never buy ANYTHING from this crappy company ever again!!!
crappy reviews here we come!!
You May Also Like
- "http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320773856222&ssPageName=ADME:L:OC:US:1123 Twinkletown Treasures 401 Rainey Rd Starr, South Carolina I purchased a APC 1400 Watt UPS unit from this person, NO where in the description did they say there was any damage to the..."
- "Here are the images of my order for the Staples Fraud Repeat of last postYet another victim of the bait and switch. Spent an hour to build my stamp and..."
- "On May 11, 2012, I placed an order for a tv from Tiger Direct. I was referred by a coworker who bought a TV from the site and according to..."
- "On this very website, UHaul asks us to contact their customer service department prior to submitting a review on this site. Well, we have been trying to contact someone..."
- "I purchased one of these in the spring when Home Depot had them on sale. I loved it. Looked nice in the front of the house, was light..."
- "6/11/15: Lady from NY called this week and stated that this email below said CAN'T BOOK FOR DIFFERENT NAME BUT IT CLEARLY SILAS EMAILED: " The new ticket can be..."
- "There are a lot of reputable, honest, dealerships that genuinely care about and respect their potential customers... Cowboy Kia of Conroe is NOT on that list. They flat out lied..."
- "*** parks just crooked enough so no one can squeeze into the spot next to him.Due to the row of trucks behind him, it's impossible to swing around and pull..."
- "David Hirst is a barrister who works for a law firm in London called 5RB. In my opinion, this law firm is not ethical and places self-interest and the interests of..."