Tigerdirect - Worst customer servive in the world+ defective electronics!!!!!
I hope your run out of busness very soon!!! I just purchased a laptop from tigerdirect. I payed for second day air, the laptop got here a week later and the touchpad busted!!
Called the 800 number three times. the first, I was swiftly routed to HP customer service. the second to UPS and the third got this *** who kept yelling in my ear. turns out, i can send it back for a "full" refund 3weeks from the date of purchase only if I drive it to the ups store.Here I am an hour later and frustrated as ***!!!
I will never buy ANYTHING from this crappy company ever again!!!
crappy reviews here we come!!
You May Also Like
- "To whom it may concern, about BLUEHIPPO (***)I have repeatedly tried to call every number listed on your site during business hours and sent numerous customer service requests to no..."
- "On December 4th of 2014 I had entered an agreement with Elite Simulation Solutions to purchase a flight simulator in the amount of 173,000.00 USD. Prior to the purchase of..."
- "I purchased a Vizio TV, model E390I-A1 LED on Cyber Monday, but when I checked my account, it showed a different model named E390-A1, which is a model without wireless..."
- "My Grandmother mailed a bunch of packages with her favorite possessions from Louisiana to Washington through #UPS, the three that have arrived so far have been damaged, one so bad..."
- "I believe my negative experience at Store 3136 this evening should be brought to your attention - I would like to think you would be shocked. First of all, to be..."
- "We live in Eugene. A salesman over the phone had pre-approved financing, said there would be wiggle room on the price of the vehicle we were interested in pretty much..."
- "Iona left my house on the 16th of June happy and healthy. She was seen by the vet on the 8th of June to recieve a valid veterinarary health certificate..."
- "I hope you read this before you order. I am a pastor of a church and my wife got online and ordered an arrangement for a family of our who's..."
- "Paid extra for the cheese, see it? It's those 2 little white strands. Paid $9.00 for a beef and small coke...there's other places just as good...."