Tigerdirect - Worst customer servive in the world+ defective electronics!!!!!

I hope your run out of busness very soon!!! I just purchased a laptop from tigerdirect. I payed for second day air, the laptop got here a week later and the touchpad busted!!

Called the 800 number three times. the first, I was swiftly routed to HP customer service. the second to UPS and the third got this *** who kept yelling in my ear. turns out, i can send it back for a "full" refund 3weeks from the date of purchase only if I drive it to the ups store.Here I am an hour later and frustrated as ***!!!

I will never buy ANYTHING from this crappy company ever again!!!

crappy reviews here we come!!

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 21, 2012 #469461

I totally agree with you. I am a 100%, retired, Navy veteran of 22 years. I purchased two barebones system in early March of 2011. One system works great, however the other has been broken on three occasions.
First the MB went out. I returned it to the manufacturer and was sent another MB. Two months later, the processor died. I did due diligence and sent it to the manufacturer and had it replaced. Please remember the time involved in sending in the part, them testing the part and return shipping. Ugh.
Last night the system died. I can't even load the OS. I called TD.com and they quoted their return policy numerous times about it being exchanged within 30 days.

To me, this machine is a "lemon"! TD kept reciting their return policy. One would think a company as big as TD would recognize this and react accordingly. I've had a lot of downtime because of the defective parts of this machine and now a third time in 13 months! As a disabled Veteran, I don't get out much and spend a lot of my time on my computer. I guess TD just doesn't care about it's customers or it would do "the right thing".

Nov 07, 2011 #370635

Its amazing how customer service at TD responds to our complaints here, however, they fail to respond on their 800 number. Don't ever buy anything from this "BS" company!

Tiger Direct Customer Service

Oct 18, 2011 #360635

Dear customer, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had to endure during this transaction. We want to assist you in this issue, unfortunately your post does not give us enough information to look out for your details from our records. Plz send us your order no. to comments@syx.com so that we can look to resolve this matter at the earliest. Regards, TD Customer Service

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.