I bought a Sony Bravia HX820 46" during 2011 holidays from Tigerdirect.The first TV has a apparent vertical line on the right side of the TV (called "crease" defect).

Tigerdirect send me a replacement. Unfortunately, the replacement TV also has same defect.

Now, even after three weeks of customer service contact with sony, Sony refuse to acknowledge the apparent "crease" defect and refuse to either repair/replace. Don't buy this TV from Tigerdirect and also Sony products.

Both horrible customer serice and a scam.Tigerdirect is selling this April 2011 made HX820s at discount prices..it's a scam.

Had an Experience with Tigerdirect?

Comments

Dear Customer,

we sincerely apologise for the discomfort that may have been caused to you during this transaction. We believe in delivering an exceptional customer service experience and regret that we failed to do so in this instance. Please provide us your order# and details to comments@syx.com and we will personally look into it.

Regards,

TD Customer Service

Computeruniverse - Defective from the factory expencive laptop.Lenovo support does not replaced Computeruniverse "this email i was send it to "https://www.computeruniverse.net" that is the retail shop and to "Info-Lenovo-DE@medion.com" that is the lenovo support in germany . They answered this "Dear Mr.Athansios, Thank you for your..." Read more STAY AWAY! Ifixyouri is uncommunicative, unprofessional, and useless. iFixYouri "I'm a senior in college who struggled through weeks without a laptop thanks to ifixyouri. This company is completely terrible at communicating with its customers without an incredible amount of..." Read more APPLE WHOLESALE STORE IS THE MOST RELIABLE WHOLESALER OD APPLW PRODUCTS BAR NONE! Apple Wholesale Store "On April 4, 2016 I bought 30 iphone se 64gb from Apple Wholesale Store because of course I have read all of the positive reviews online and also saw the..." Read more Asus Ethics, just a show off. Asus "I've bought an Asus laptop and it crashes as soon as it gets Windows updates. I Tried to recover, re-install, hide driver updates, etc.. didn't work and 3rd day of..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more