2.4
Style and Design

I bought a laptop from TigerDirect.com for my mother this past thanksgiving as a christmas present, and it was probably the worst mistake I have made in a while. I wake up this morning to find my card had been charged TWICE, once on the 27th and once on the 28th for the full amount of the order.

I called the customer service for the company, and received the RUDEST responses by the drones working for these idiots. They tried telling me I had no real problem, and its their policy to both authorize a card and then charge it again when it ships. When I demanded they look again, they told me I was wrong and that they did not charge me twice. I'm not ***, I can clearly see over $500.00 missing from my account.

I got 2 rude *** CSR reps, and an even ruder (and dumber) floor manager who all told me I was wrong and that I had no real problem. They would refund the authorization charge in 3-5 business days. Why should I have to be missing an extra $266.00 from my account just because some genius over there couldnt do their jobs properly?! After hanging up with them, I immediately called bank of america and thankfully the person who was assisting me was intelligent.

She confirmed there were 2 full charges on my account (because it doesnt take a genius to realize that) and reversed the duplicated charge immediately. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE, THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS.

If you want to save yourself a headache go to amazon or bestbuy, might be a tiny bit more expensive but you wont have a ridiculous situation. First and last time I deal with these idiots.

Review about: Tigerdirect Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Train your people better and learn how to value a customer..

I didn't like: Customer service, Rude management, Lack of intelligence.

Comments