I ordered a few video cards from TigerDirect on 12/18/2013. These said they were in stock and would ship within 48 hours from a drop shipper. A week later, I chatted with their support reps. The reps told me they sent in a request to the drop shipper to get an ETA on my shipment date, however could not provide me with an ETA on the drop shipper contacting them. So I was left with a company trying to get an ETA on an ETA from a drop shipper. Customer service was dismal to say the least, no compensation or sympathy offered. A few days later I go back on the chat to try and get an ETA, the agent states that he has "put an expedited request in" to get me some information, and that I will hear back that day....Another week goes by and I head over to the TigerDirect facebook page. I post my experience and they tell me to email a support person. I emailed, was assured that my item would ship 12/30/2013 and it still has not yet shipped going into the new year. Whats the biggest issue I have with all of this, the very same video cards I ordered, TigerDirect put back up on their site several times throughout these few weeks stating that they were ready to ship within 48 hours. They totally not only deceived me, but every other customer that thought they would have cards ship.
I ordered these with expidited shipment on 12/18/2013 in hopes that I would have them by Christmas. They have not even shipped YET!
TigerDirect Customer service is pitiful, and I will never use them again, even if they have an item in stock over Newegg.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Video Cards
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Received an email on February 13, 2014 regarding the following item: Sceptre 49" 2160p 60Hz UHD LED TV - 3840x2160, HDMI 2.0, 60Hz, HDCP Version 2.2, 3 HDMI, 1 USB 2.0,..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE. Plain and simple. I am an engineering student in my freshman year at a BIG 10 university. I ordered an ASUS ROG GL502VT from this..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."