100% full Not resolved

I ordered a few video cards from TigerDirect on 12/18/2013. These said they were in stock and would ship within 48 hours from a drop shipper. A week later, I chatted with their support reps. The reps told me they sent in a request to the drop shipper to get an ETA on my shipment date, however could not provide me with an ETA on the drop shipper contacting them. So I was left with a company trying to get an ETA on an ETA from a drop shipper. Customer service was dismal to say the least, no compensation or sympathy offered. A few days later I go back on the chat to try and get an ETA, the agent states that he has "put an expedited request in" to get me some information, and that I will hear back that day....Another week goes by and I head over to the TigerDirect facebook page. I post my experience and they tell me to email a support person. I emailed, was assured that my item would ship 12/30/2013 and it still has not yet shipped going into the new year. Whats the biggest issue I have with all of this, the very same video cards I ordered, TigerDirect put back up on their site several times throughout these few weeks stating that they were ready to ship within 48 hours. They totally not only deceived me, but every other customer that thought they would have cards ship.

I ordered these with expidited shipment on 12/18/2013 in hopes that I would have them by Christmas. They have not even shipped YET!

TigerDirect Customer service is pitiful, and I will never use them again, even if they have an item in stock over Newegg.

TERRIBLE Business!!!

Had an Experience with Tigerdirect?

Comments

I had the EXACT same experience with video cards as well. Said it would ship 2 days later, and now it's been almost a month and they still haven't shipped despite talking to numerous CS reps. Never again.

Honestly, these kinds of business practices are deceitful, misleading and should be illegal.