Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

I have used Tiger Direct for years with good results.I recently contacted them to purchase a gaming desktop for my son for Christmas.

I selected one, placed my order and when my order confirmation came through the items status showed back ordered. I immediately called and cancelled my order. The lady was nice, order cancelled no problem. 27 days later my credit card was billed and a computer showed up on my door step.

I called to get it all sorted out. I was given a RMA#, a return shipping label and instructions for return. I did as instructed, TD received the computer, and now it's been over a month and no refund has been started. They keep saying when I call, we are sorry, I've escalated your request and you'll see your refund in 3-5 business days.

After asked many times to speak to a manager, but haven't yet been able to. They come up with excuses why there is no one available to talk to. If I demand to talk to someone they either get rude and hang up or put you on hold indefinitely.

I've waited for over 30 minutes and finally hung up.I've filled a complaint with my bank and at their suggestion a police report so we will see.

Review about: Tigerdirect Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Charged for item I didn't purchase. When arrived, I returned with approved RMA#. They received item, did not refund money..

I didn't like: So bad so bad so bad.

Had an Experience with Tigerdirect?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion