Winter Park, Colorado

FYI - If you are purchasing a refurbished product, you have NO recourse with the manufacturer. TigerDirect doesn't explicitly say this when you purchase the product... it's hidden in small print.

If your refurb product doesn't work, you will be required to re-package everything and send it back to TigerDirect. Even if it's something as small as the remote control.

I spent $200 on a surround sound system and the remote control didn't work. I simply don't have the time or energy to rebox this entire purchase simply because a little remote doesn't work and could easily be replaced.

Avoid TigerDirect.com

Review about: Hdtv.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tigerdirect?

Comments

tigerdirect
Homestead, Florida, United States #608811

We do apologize for the inconvenience; please be advised that refurbished products have a limited warranty with the manufacture or warranty with the refurbishing company. Please feel free to contact us at customersatisfaction@help.tigerdirect.com with any questions or concerns you may have. Once again we do apologize for the inconvenience.