I purchased an item from TigerDirect thru amazon on December 8th.It was a present for my husband for Christmas.

As of today it hasn't shipped. I called them and it was in back order . They never bothered to notify me and offered another more expensive model that I can't afford bc they already have my money!!! Not to mention if I did buy it they couldn't guarantee it for Christmas!!

Now I have nothing for my husband for Christmas and no money to buy something else. When (and IF) my refund comes in, a new order won't arrive in time for Christmas.

I'm highly disappointed.I just want to cry.

Had an Experience with Tigerdirect?

Comments

Tiger Direct?Just Another lazy, inept internet retailer who lacks morals and somehow consistently allowed to outsell and oversell there inventory and keep everything on “Back Ordered” status.

Maybe it’s just me, but this seems like a highly questionable business practice and should be more closely looked into?Who’s with me on this?

Ypsilanti, Michigan, United States #585591

Should call themselves "Back Ordered" Just another cheesy online retailer who oversells their inventory/ Stock, then takes forever to restock.Little or no concern for real customer satisfaction, Or any inconvenience they may cause by selling out of stock items.

Very slow to refund!Isn’t it illegal to consistently sell something you don’t have?