Resolved
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I bought a computer and they sent me the wrong one. It was a dinosaur even worse than what i had ordered.

I got the return authorization from them and sent it in. I called after not getting my return money back. They told me that it would be another week. It has been months and now i get a message that tigerdirect systemax is not working there anymore.

I am out over 100 bucks for a computer and got no resolve or ever will. STAY AWAY FROM TIGERDIRECT!

I am so irritated and upset with the horrible customer service. I was even called a liar when i first told them that they sent me the wrong computer

Product or Service Mentioned: Lenovo Thinkcentre M58p Desktop Computer.

Reason of review: returned item and never got money back.

I didn't like: If i could rate as a -5 star i would.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 13, 2016.

Comments

michelleispissedoff
New Port Richey, Florida, United States #1184640

well after numerous emails and jumps through hoops to another company that now handles the old refunds, (which by the way they dont normally refund anymore) I got my refund. I had to send in proof of ups delivery to them, the return number (which there was none in their system) and i sent a pile of other stuff.

Always keep emails and keep a ups log for notifications when you order things online. I sent them tracking info right down to who signed for the returned item.

I got a refund but only because i saved all the info concerning this transaction. Lesson learned and glad i had kept all my info