Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Hi my name is Cristian Giacche, on 07/31/2015 with the claim #407343 you took our tv and when returned, it worked for a couple of months until it died.

I took the chance and I removed the back panel and then I found out a cheap piece with a cut cable welded to the main board.

I bought a new board and the tv worked again, I can't understand how you could "fix" a TV that way when you were paid by the insurance.

I will notified the provider.

Cristian Giacche

786 486 2747

Cristiangiacche@gmail.com

Review about: Tv Repair.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tigerdirect?

Comments

Linda
Dallas, Texas, United States #942380

I assume that you are not aware that 07_15_15 is not hear yet.Your post is not True because of your DATE and Also your year.You are a year ahead of everyone else.DHD.

NaughtyNancy

Cool - a post from the future. Smooth.

Tigerdirect - Tiger Direct, Directly responsible for making me mad! Tigerdirect "On May 11, 2012, I placed an order for a tv from Tiger Direct. I was referred by a coworker who bought a TV from the site and according to..." Read more 5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more Indoobestsellers steals your money! Indoo "I ordered a book april13,it was SUPPOSEDLY shipped on the 14th! I was told 7-14 days and it NEVER showed! I complained and they reshipped it SUPPOSEDLY and said 7-14..." Read more Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more LA PIZZA LOCA - I got an expired salad LA PIZZA LOCA "I place an order 45 min ago. I recieved pizza it looks like it was old. And an expired salad expire on 5 /20/2017 the container pop when inopended it..." Read more