Hi my name is Cristian Giacche, on 07/31/2015 with the claim #407343 you took our tv and when returned, it worked for a couple of months until it died.
I took the chance and I removed the back panel and then I found out a cheap piece with a cut cable welded to the main board.
I bought a new board and the tv worked again, I can't understand how you could "fix" a TV that way when you were paid by the insurance.
I will notified the provider.
786 486 2747
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Tv Repair
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "We have (or rather had) two accounts with Gumroad (GR) and were pretty happy about it. We loved GR ... until yesterday! On 29th Dec, our accounts were suspended without any..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "If you're seeking professional entertainer photos please do NOT got to Snap City Studio, in Fort Lauderale FL. The photographer runs a scam business, takes your $$ upfront, rushes you..."
- "Visit: Saturday, August 27th, 2016- 3:15am Location: 5002 N Dixie Hwy/ E Commercial Blvd Oakland Park, FL 33334- 4004 I have NEVER in my life left a bad review online. However, this early..."
- " I purchased this item for my husband as a Christmas gift, and I was very disappointed when he noticed this item was a used item. I made sure that..."