Be careful about purchasing the warranty that is sold by Tiger Direct.I purchased a laptop and got the extended warranty.

The battery failed in the warranty period and their warranty under writer

Bankers warranty group will not cover the battery saying it is not covered? This was not mentioned when they were selling the warranty.

I paid $134.98 for a replacement warranty now they say it is just for electrical ."DO NOT GET THE WARRANTY." it is not worth the paper it is printed on.

Why buy a warranty that not honored?People have t stop purchasing from companies like these.

Had an Experience with Tigerdirect?

Comments

#197673

Our apologies,

We unfortunately do not have enough information in your post to pull up your order information or account.

However as per Bankers Terms and Conditions consumables such as batteries, printer cartridges, bulbs or lamps are not covered under the extended warranty unless special battery coverage is purchased. This is in the warranty contract sent to you via US MAIL by Bankers Warranty.

We would still like an opportunity to come to a satisfactory resolution, please email me at ernie@help.tigerdirect.com so I may look into your particular case.

Best Regards,