After purchasing a computer from Tiger Direct using my debit card, they put the purchase amount on hold TWICE , effectively blocking access to my funds causing 7 overdraft fees and putting my account in the negative.They are ignoring my communications and have not corrected their mistake even though After calling their customer service line and be referred to a supervisor and given her fax number,I have faxed all requested documents to the customer service (sic) supervisor.

This 2nd unauthorized hold on my funds must be an illegal act of internet fraud or something similar.If they were a store I could go right to the manager but much more difficult when dealing over the phone.They owe me $234.

Had an Experience with Tigerdirect?

Comments

Worldwide TechServices - ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED MY ALIENWARE $3500 COMPUTER!!! Worldwide TechServices "The first guy came and fixed the laptop but damaged it cosmetically. Then they sent a completely nasty bizarre fellow to do a very simple job. He took apart the..." Read more Tigerdirect - Tiger Direct - Faulty Products - Customer $ Tied Up Tigerdirect "Bought a touch screen lap top from Tiger Direct online. When it came, we realized it has no touch screen hardware, or that it wasn't functional - in short, the..." Read more Complain about Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS 570 KL Asus "I bought an Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS 570 KL in Gold color on April, 24th 2017. 2 weeks later it was accidentally dropped from 30 cm high. At the..." Read more Tigerdirect - Extreme product delays.. Tigerdirect "I ordered a few video cards from TigerDirect on 12/18/2013. These said they were in stock and would ship within 48 hours from a drop shipper. A week later, I..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more