Very disappointing.I receive an e-mail from Tiger Direct that has an SDHC memory card on sale for a terrific price.
Within two hours of receiving the e-mail, I try to purchase the memory card - I put 6 in my cart to purchase, then find an external hard drive to add to the purchase. Then I notice the cards are not the correct price - they are $11.99, not the sale price of $5.99. I use online chat, they say I must call in the order. I call in and am told it was a typo and that they will sell me one card at that price, not the 6 that I initially wanted to purchase for an upcoming trip.
Baloney. So, Tiger Direct lost the sale that would have been about $110, and have permanently lost a customer.
Then, within the hour, an ad for Tiger Direct pops up on my Yahoo homepage offering the same SDHC card for $8.99. When you click on the ad and go to the Tiger Direct homepage, you see the product is $9.99.
This is pretty typical bait and switch, or the company really has absolutely no clue what it is doing.Either way, my decision to never trade with them again seems well justified.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Kingston Flash Card
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "Received an email on February 13, 2014 regarding the following item: Sceptre 49" 2160p 60Hz UHD LED TV - 3840x2160, HDMI 2.0, 60Hz, HDCP Version 2.2, 3 HDMI, 1 USB 2.0,..."
- "Date: Sep 23, 2015 Perk: Early Bird - 200 cm 1 Brand New MicFlip Cable ( 200 cm length ) FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING Estimated Delivery Date: Sep 15, 2015 Contribution Amount: Early Bird..."
- "Our delivery arrived two hours after our order was placed burnt and the delivery guy actually asked for a tip. We called to complain and the manager gives us ten..."
- "This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police..."
- "Taking too ling for transfers Can not contact customer service without customer code, prompts you to sign in but when you do, there's no option to get customer code but..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."