Very disappointing.I receive an e-mail from Tiger Direct that has an SDHC memory card on sale for a terrific price.

Within two hours of receiving the e-mail, I try to purchase the memory card - I put 6 in my cart to purchase, then find an external hard drive to add to the purchase. Then I notice the cards are not the correct price - they are $11.99, not the sale price of $5.99. I use online chat, they say I must call in the order. I call in and am told it was a typo and that they will sell me one card at that price, not the 6 that I initially wanted to purchase for an upcoming trip.

Baloney. So, Tiger Direct lost the sale that would have been about $110, and have permanently lost a customer.

Then, within the hour, an ad for Tiger Direct pops up on my Yahoo homepage offering the same SDHC card for $8.99. When you click on the ad and go to the Tiger Direct homepage, you see the product is $9.99.

This is pretty typical bait and switch, or the company really has absolutely no clue what it is doing.Either way, my decision to never trade with them again seems well justified.

Had an Experience with Tigerdirect?

Comments

Apple Wholesale Store - Apple-wholesale-store.com is the best and safest place to buy wholesale apple products online Apple Wholesale Store "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..." Read more I lost $5,000 with awstores.co they are a SCAM! The REAL Apple Wholesale Store is apple-wholesale-store.com Apple Wholesale Store "This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ). I found that site from the web and placed an order for..." Read more STAY AWAY! Ifixyouri is uncommunicative, unprofessional, and useless. iFixYouri "I'm a senior in college who struggled through weeks without a laptop thanks to ifixyouri. This company is completely terrible at communicating with its customers without an incredible amount of..." Read more Nomorerack - 3 Irola tablets that DO NOT WORK Nomorerack "I ordered 3 7" iRola Android Tablets DX752 for my kids for Christmas. I purchased them at the end of November. My kids played on them for 1 day and..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more