I ordered 3 of their 3.4 gig computers and they sent me 1.8 gig computers instead....and they never respond to my 5 complaints.they just ignore me...others on this same item have written them and complained.

If anything goes wrong with the transaction you're stuck. I ordered 3 of their 3.4 gig computers and they sent me 1.8 gig computers instead....and they never respond to my 5 complaints.

they just ignore me...others on this same item have written them and complained.If anything goes wrong with the transaction you're stuck.

Had an Experience with Tigerdirect?

Comments

Complain about Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS 570 KL Asus "I bought an Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS 570 KL in Gold color on April, 24th 2017. 2 weeks later it was accidentally dropped from 30 cm high. At the..." Read more Worldwide TechServices - ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED MY ALIENWARE $3500 COMPUTER!!! Worldwide TechServices "The first guy came and fixed the laptop but damaged it cosmetically. Then they sent a completely nasty bizarre fellow to do a very simple job. He took apart the..." Read more Dell - Broken promises in the sales process Dell "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..." Read more Tigerdirect - Tv Repair Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Tigerdirect "Hi my name is Cristian Giacche, on 07/31/2015 with the claim #407343 you took our tv and when returned, it worked for a couple of months until it died. I took..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more