I ordered a pair of networkable printers from tiger direct, however they sent me two models that were not networkable and were not even the coirrect model numbers on my invoice/receipt.I called them up and they said they will get me an RA and I had to place the order again ..

so I did and the two new printers , Again were the wrong models form what I ordered just like the first set. it's been a week now and I have yet to receive a return authorization on any of the four incorrectly sent printers.

I usually buy from newegg and have been since 2001..this was the second time I tried ordering from tiger direct and will be the last.

Very poor customer service as I have been trying to contact someone everyday either by phone or email but keep getting the run around.

Had an Experience with Tigerdirect?

Comments

Alienware - All down hill from here Alienware "Now im on the phone being told they cant replace it because they have to more (waste more of my time) steps to go through before replacement can be approved..." Read more Worldwide TechServices - ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED MY ALIENWARE $3500 COMPUTER!!! Worldwide TechServices "The first guy came and fixed the laptop but damaged it cosmetically. Then they sent a completely nasty bizarre fellow to do a very simple job. He took apart the..." Read more Indy Jarvis  - Scam and fraud Indy Jarvis "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paicj4Ni1iA Found a video where everything is free. He shouldnt be selling this, it is not right. What he has done is shameful, everyone should see this video, and they..." Read more Nomorerack - 3 Irola tablets that DO NOT WORK Nomorerack "I ordered 3 7" iRola Android Tablets DX752 for my kids for Christmas. I purchased them at the end of November. My kids played on them for 1 day and..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more