Over the last few weeks I noticed that the daily deal is gone.They also had a large inventory of refurbished and open box items at pretty good prices.

They apparently no longer sell these. There used to be a category but no longer. A search on refurbish brings up 10 items total. They no longer have a return policy.

All sales are final. They are now called Tigerdirect business. I read that they were bought by PC Mall. Oh well.

New Egg will probably benefit.

I will remove Tiger from my bookmarks.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tigerdirect. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Hhgregg or Bill Smith Appliances that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tigerdirect.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Tigerdirect to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tigerdirect?

Comments

OreillyTeamMember
#1119742

You are in fact correct, the company TigerDirect no longer is an operating business, aside from its counterparts in Canada and foreign markets.The idea now is to sell off all remaining inventory while still maintaining a standard retail image.

The business version will be the only operating company from now on.I feel your pain, it used to be my favorite online technology business for parts and accessories.