When I ordered a monitor from them they charged me twice when I first placed my order, leaving me 16 dollars left in my bank account.I called them up and they said they only charged me once and demanded proof that they charged me twice.Well I had him stay on the line while I called the bank and the bank told him that they charged me twice.Tigerdirect put my money back in but thats not where it ends.

Fastforward 3 more days,i'm in wal-mart and i go to use my debit card and it got declined,so I went to my nearest bank and asked them whats going on and they told me that tigerdirect charged me again,this time leaving me 40 dollars in the negative.The bank gave me back the money they charged for the second time and i cancelled my original order.

Never deal with this people,they also go by the name Circuit City (they aren't the old Circuit City, they just took over their website) and Compusa.

I will never deal with this company again.

Had an Experience with Tigerdirect?

Comments

Warranty Fraud by ASUS Asus "I've had my lap top not even one year. I use it every day for work. The hinges are all of a sudden breaking on me. Not fully but they..." Read more TigerDirect.com Provided Horrible Service Tigerdirect "I purchased a Microsoft Office Suite from TigerDirect.com and received the product today, 08/31/2011. The manufacturer's seal on the case had been broken which shows that the product had previously..." Read more Tigerdirect - Tiger Direct pricing is totally bogus Tigerdirect "Very disappointing. I receive an e-mail from Tiger Direct that has an SDHC memory card on sale for a terrific price. Within two hours of receiving the e-mail, I try..." Read more Nomorerack - 3 Irola tablets that DO NOT WORK Nomorerack "I ordered 3 7" iRola Android Tablets DX752 for my kids for Christmas. I purchased them at the end of November. My kids played on them for 1 day and..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more