Ordered a 50" Samsung plasma from TigerDirect.com but when I incurred shipping issues (you have to call shipping company to schedule delivery.the status said it had arrived at facility but when I called they couldn't find the package) I called to cancel it.

So they intercepted the package and I never came into contact with it. They told me the issue would take 5-7 business days. I did not get credited by the following week, called again and they said they won't issue the credit until they get the merchandise. But they intercepted the package and the shipping status got wiped and only shows the RA number.

They initiated the delivery back to their warehouse. So now I am stuck with no credit and no merchandise.

I never came into contact with it so isn't that legally their property?So they are holding a credit I am entitled to and they are legally in possession of the merchandise.

Had an Experience with Tigerdirect?

Comments

I bought a computer from them once. They never did give me my $50 from one of the mail in rebates.

TigerDirect.com Provided Horrible Service Tigerdirect "I purchased a Microsoft Office Suite from TigerDirect.com and received the product today, 08/31/2011. The manufacturer's seal on the case had been broken which shows that the product had previously..." Read more STAY AWAY! Ifixyouri is uncommunicative, unprofessional, and useless. iFixYouri "I'm a senior in college who struggled through weeks without a laptop thanks to ifixyouri. This company is completely terrible at communicating with its customers without an incredible amount of..." Read more I lost $5,000 with awstores.co they are a SCAM! The REAL Apple Wholesale Store is apple-wholesale-store.com Apple Wholesale Store "This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ). I found that site from the web and placed an order for..." Read more Nomorerack - 3 Irola tablets that DO NOT WORK Nomorerack "I ordered 3 7" iRola Android Tablets DX752 for my kids for Christmas. I purchased them at the end of November. My kids played on them for 1 day and..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more