Malad City, Idaho

I purchased a Microsoft Office Suite from TigerDirect.com and received the product today, 08/31/2011. The manufacturer's seal on the case had been broken which shows that the product had previously been opened. The product is wrapped in a cellophane type package which means that this product was repackaged and sold as a new product when it was obvious that it was used.

When I spoke with a tiger direct representative they said that it would take about 5 days to get a return authorization. Once a return authorization has been provided they will ship me a return package I will not receive a refund until the product has been returned.

I needed this software by a certain date for academic purposes and now I will have to purchase this product in-store from another retailer vs an online retailer as I need the product ASAP. This means that I will have to pay a much higher price and I will have to be short on the money I spent at TigerDirect.com until I receive their refund.

This was my first and last business transaction that I will ever have with this company. I will be posting pictures and a video recording online as documentation of my experience. If I am able to I will return to this site and post a link to this documentation.

TigerDirect.com has left me very unsatisfied and in bad situation. Never will I conduct business with this company again.

Thanks for reading,TrentB

Had an Experience with Tigerdirect?

Comments

TrentB

(Update)

I have returned the product to the manufacturer as I will not even attempt to have any further interactions with TigerDirect. The manufacturer was very apologetic and assured me that I would receive a full refund including reimbursement for the cost of shipping.

The downside is that I sent the prodct about 4 weeks ago and it could be a few more before I receive the refund. So in short thanks to TigerDirect I am out more than $100 for over a month. Thanks TD...for putting me in such a horrible position.

TrentB

#351908

Dear Customer,

It is our motto to provide the best shopping experience and quality customer service to our customers; we sincerely regret that we failed to do so in this instance.Plz send us your order no.

to comments@syx.com to investigate what went wrong and work our ways to resolve this issue at the earliest.Our apologies once again,

Regards, TD Customer Service