I purchased a Microsoft Office Suite from TigerDirect.com and received the product today, 08/31/2011. The manufacturer's seal on the case had been broken which shows that the product had previously been opened. The product is wrapped in a cellophane type package which means that this product was repackaged and sold as a new product when it was obvious that it was used.
When I spoke with a tiger direct representative they said that it would take about 5 days to get a return authorization. Once a return authorization has been provided they will ship me a return package I will not receive a refund until the product has been returned.
I needed this software by a certain date for academic purposes and now I will have to purchase this product in-store from another retailer vs an online retailer as I need the product ASAP. This means that I will have to pay a much higher price and I will have to be short on the money I spent at TigerDirect.com until I receive their refund.
This was my first and last business transaction that I will ever have with this company. I will be posting pictures and a video recording online as documentation of my experience. If I am able to I will return to this site and post a link to this documentation.
TigerDirect.com has left me very unsatisfied and in bad situation. Never will I conduct business with this company again.
Thanks for reading,TrentB
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Stopzilla came onto my computer without my knowing or permission and have sinse been advertising FREE of charge then try have blocked me looking at my own work on websites..."
- "Poshmark has sellers download apps on mobile devices to sell their goods. I did this and Poshmark published my Apple ID password as my user ID on the site. There..."
- "I discovered two designer apps for android and really needed them to design t-shirts. They worked great for a while, but then I made the mistake of PAYING for..."
- "My internet is always slow, and when I say slow, I mean Netflix-has-to-stop-constantly-to-load-slow, and that in it self is completely ridiculous. And we pay for 3 meg and you can..."
- "Disney sent an email congratulating us on the shipping of our Magicbands. They gave us a USPS tracking number. I have to admit I was worried when I saw USPS...."
- "Went to ta in Boise and the parking lot was covered in ice and me plus two other guys fell. The guy inside said there is no salt truck. Lucky..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."