Hi my name is Cristian Giacche, on 07/31/2015 with the claim #407343 you took our tv and when returned, it worked for a couple of months until it died.

I took the chance and I removed the back panel and then I found out a cheap piece with a cut cable welded to the main board.

I bought a new board and the tv worked again, I can't understand how you could "fix" a TV that way when you were paid by the insurance.

I will notified the provider.

Cristian Giacche

786 486 2747

Cristiangiacche@gmail.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of tv repair. Tigerdirect needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tv repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tigerdirect. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Hhgregg or Bill Smith Appliances.

Had an Experience with Tigerdirect?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #942380

I assume that you are not aware that 07_15_15 is not hear yet.Your post is not True because of your DATE and Also your year.You are a year ahead of everyone else.DHD.

NaughtyNancy

Cool - a post from the future. Smooth.