I've purchased from Tiger Direct for 5+ years, both for personal & business purchases.In December of 2015 I purchased (2) refurbished Dell laptops; I returned one, (thank goodness) & kept one.

Dell will not honor the (1) year manufacturer warranty even though TD assured me it would have a (1) year mfg.

warranty from date of purchase so I called TD & was told by a VERY RUDE CSR that I would have to take that up with the previous owner.TD has lost my business for good; all over a battery for my laptop & I will be sure to let my boss know I do not ever want to use TD again!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dell laptop warranty and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Tigerdirect needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dell laptop warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tigerdirect. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Hhgregg or Bill Smith Appliances.

Had an Experience with Tigerdirect?

Comments