West Liberty, Kentucky
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

Apparently, on 2/15/16, Tiger Direct was repurchased (I guess) -- and their entire policy changed and they no longer honor any purchase after that date.I tried to get a copy of a sales receipt from 11/2014 without success.

This was just for warranty refund purposes having nothing to do with Tiger Direct, only the credit card company. ALL I needed was a sales receipt (I lost it -- learn from my mistake!). They re-routed me to another company (who, I assume, purchased their customer base and now handles all of their business prior to 2/15/2016). The company is systemax.com, email natg@systemax.com, phone # 516-608-7000.

Well, no answer at all on the phone, emails have been ignored, and for weeks. So, we spent a lot of money for the product which completely died and the warranty was worthless.

NEVER AGAIN!

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of seiki digital se65uy04 tv from Tigerdirect. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1200 and wants Tigerdirect to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being ripped off. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Hhgregg or Bill Smith Appliances. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tigerdirect for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tigerdirect?

Comments