I have ordered an item from TigerDirect.com that stated "Order today - ships today".Ordered it at 11AM on Thursday with Next Day Air delivery.

It was a new Galaxy Tab. Additionally, called Customer Support to make sure they can deliver the next day, Friday. They confirmed. Got confirmation e-mail that the product has shipped on Thursday.

Friday morning I called customer service again and they again confirmed that the product is being delivered today. However, it did not arrive on Friday. Called customer service (the third time!) and they told me it actually has not shipped.

They were very rude as if it was my fault somehow.Never again will I order from TigerDirect.

Had an Experience with Tigerdirect?

Comments

It probably was your fault for calling so many times.

What is your problem?

Asus - Do not chat! useless!!! call better Asus " I had a problem with motherboard. Couldn't find it on any websites and 2 computer repair shops said they cant help me after charging 50$(just to take it apart..." Read more 7" RCA Tablet - Exploding Battery Rca "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..." Read more Asus Ethics, just a show off. Asus "I've bought an Asus laptop and it crashes as soon as it gets Windows updates. I Tried to recover, re-install, hide driver updates, etc.. didn't work and 3rd day of..." Read more Tigerdirect - False Advertising Sceptre 4K 49" TV ad Tigerdirect "Received an email on February 13, 2014 regarding the following item: Sceptre 49" 2160p 60Hz UHD LED TV - 3840x2160, HDMI 2.0, 60Hz, HDCP Version 2.2, 3 HDMI, 1 USB 2.0,..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more