Placed an order for my company in mid September and was told that it was stock.Contacted them several times asking about status and was told the order was on hold and they'd call me back with information.

That was the 2nd of October. Today is the 12th, still no parts, still no return email or call, and I have no idea my product is ever going to be shipped or why? Estelle and Jose need to figure things out both are just ignoring my emails.

Completely incompetent "customer service" I will NEVER order from them and have informed the other buyers to do the same.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "lack of cs response" of cables. Tigerdirect needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cables in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tigerdirect. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Hhgregg or Bill Smith Appliances.

Had an Experience with Tigerdirect?

Comments