Placed an order for my company in mid September and was told that it was stock.Contacted them several times asking about status and was told the order was on hold and they'd call me back with information.

That was the 2nd of October. Today is the 12th, still no parts, still no return email or call, and I have no idea my product is ever going to be shipped or why? Estelle and Jose need to figure things out both are just ignoring my emails.

Completely incompetent "customer service" I will NEVER order from them and have informed the other buyers to do the same.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "lack of cs response" of cables. Tigerdirect needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cables in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tigerdirect. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Hhgregg or Bill Smith Appliances.

Had an Experience with Tigerdirect?

Comments

Lousy MSI tablet MSI "I bought MSI tablet 7", android 4.0.3, my very first affordable android tablet in 2013. It was a bad choice. The system was slow, sluggish, unstable, reboot all the time..." Read more Dell - Broken promises in the sales process Dell "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..." Read more Tigerdirect - Tv Repair Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Tigerdirect "Hi my name is Cristian Giacche, on 07/31/2015 with the claim #407343 you took our tv and when returned, it worked for a couple of months until it died. I took..." Read more Lenovo refuses to repair poor quality Thinkpad under warranty, refuses to honor onsite warranty despite claiming milspec Lenovo "My X1 Carbon is also developing similar hairline fissures. It has never been dropped and have always been careful. This points towards poor workmanship of the material not being durable..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more