3.0

I tried to order a tablet on Black Friday.There was an additional rebate if you used Visa Checkout.

I tried for 2 days to get the Visa Checkout to work. I could login to the Visa Checkout, but as soon as it put me back to the TigerDirect Website, my last name was blank. I could type in my last name, but when I hit submit, the last name would once again be blank, and I would get an error about the info not matching to the Visa Checkout. I called Customer Service, waited an hour, to be told that I should just call and place the order by phone.

So I did that, only to be told Visa Checkout is only valid online. GAHHH! I tried to do the online chat, thinking I was doing something wrong (after having 3 family members try to check out), and was told to try back later as the website was having issues. Finally the 2nd day I was so fed up, but wanted the tablet, that I placed the order by just paying by credit card.

The same credit card that is attached to Visa Checkout. Also keep in mind, that I successfully used the same Visa Checkout account at 3 other retailers online that weekend. I called TigerDirect, as it was an issue with their website, and after waiting for 52 mins (was a game at that point, how long will it take to get a human), that they didn't understand why I thought I should be entitled to the rebate when I admitted I didn't use Visa Checkout. I explained again the issue and the guy said, "Yeah, you just said that, but you didn't use Visa Checkout, so no rebate!

How do you not understand that?" I was livid!!!! I asked to speak to the manager who managed to be more rude and condescending than the first 2 people I spoke with. I have saved Chat conversations from when I was trying to place the order...it is beyond terrible customer service.

I sure hope the tablet has no issues because I do not want to deal with their horrible customer service again anytime soon.I will never order from TigerDirect again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Tigerdirect. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Tigerdirect to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was complete lack of customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Hhgregg or Bill Smith Appliances. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tigerdirect tablet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tigerdirect?

Comments

I couldn't even receive an answer from "customer service" at BB&T about this.The offer for "Visa Checkout" arrived in my "spam" folder.

My guess is that there are way too many glitches in configuration with the member websites.Not worth the effort.

Missoula, Montana, United States #1107197

I had a similar experience with Visa Checkout scam.They lure you with a promise of some discount/code and then don't deliver after you sign up.

Total scam!

After a few email exchanges with their "customer service", they literally did nothing...not even remove me from their emailing after request.

I ask for a complaint department email or phone number and they did not reply any longer.They simply ignored me.