I had he same problem.Just registered a complaint with Consumer Affairs.

I also live in California and they shipped my order to Georgia. I freaked when I tracked my package. I was on hold for 62 minutes before I gave up. I called back the next day, was on hols for 25 minutes before someone answered.

I was told it's a sales tax thing. They claim it has to go to Georgia first when shipping to California. What? The worst part is it originally shipped from Baldwin Park, CA about 20 minutes from my house.

Why they couldn't drop ship is still a mystery.I will never ever buy from these folks again.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tigerdirect. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Hhgregg or Bill Smith Appliances that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tigerdirect.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Tigerdirect to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tigerdirect?

Comments