This is without a doubt the worst shopping experience I have ever had with a website, and I've had plenty. I bought a video card from TigerDirect, and almost immediately I regretted not buying from Newegg. It was supposed to take three days, but it broke in transit 20 MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE and then I had to wait for them to send the broken one back to the warehouse before they could send the replacement, and then they said It'd be here on a Monday, then changed it to Tuesday, and still nothing.

I will never buy from TigerDirect again.

Had an Experience with Tigerdirect?

Comments

tigerdirect

We sincerely do apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact us at customersatisfaction@help.tigerdirect.com with your order details to assist you with a replacement video card. Once again we do apologize for the inconvenience in the matter and hope this incident will not change your opinion of our company.

Asus - Do not chat! useless!!! call better Asus " I had a problem with motherboard. Couldn't find it on any websites and 2 computer repair shops said they cant help me after charging 50$(just to take it apart..." Read more Micro Center - Worst customer service at westbury, NY- CSR - ALI L Micro Center "I went in store traveling 15 miles to get free micro SD card and he started asking me questions that I felt were very inappropriate. I felt he(ALI L) was..." Read more STAY AWAY! Ifixyouri is uncommunicative, unprofessional, and useless. iFixYouri "I'm a senior in college who struggled through weeks without a laptop thanks to ifixyouri. This company is completely terrible at communicating with its customers without an incredible amount of..." Read more Tigerdirect - Extreme product delays.. Tigerdirect "I ordered a few video cards from TigerDirect on 12/18/2013. These said they were in stock and would ship within 48 hours from a drop shipper. A week later, I..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more